HAWKES Credit Accounts
MONTHLY CREDIT ACCOUNT APPLICATION
Please complete all relevant sections of this application form. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing this application.
Details of the Business applying for credit (referred to in the remainder of this form as the “Applicant Business”)
(A) Business Trading Name:
Business Type: Limited Company / Partnership / Sole Trader (delete as appropriate)
(B) Company Number: (if a limited company)
Company name: (If trading under different name)
Where the applicant Business is a limited company, we require a Guarantee and Indemnity from the director(s) of the applicant Business in the form which appears on page 6 below.
(C) Business Address:
(D) Registered Office
(if different from above)
(E) Full Names And Addresses:
(i) of all directors and (if any) the company secretary (if limited company) ;
(ii) of all partners (if a partnership) ; or
(iii) of the sole trader ( if a sole trader) ;
Bankruptcy / Insolvency History
(F) Have any of the above individuals been declared bankrupt or been involved either as director or shareholder with a company which has been wound-up or is the subject of insolvency proceedings? (if yes, please give details)
(G) Does the Applicant Business or (i) any of its directors or secretary (ii) any of its partners or (iii) the sole trader him/herself have any county/high court judgements pending or registered against it/them?
(if yes, please give details)
Parent / Holding Company Details
(H) Please give details of any parent or holding company of the Applicant Business if applicable:
(K) Please detail the amount of credit applied for month:
(J) Please give full names, address, telephone number and fax number of three trade references: 1.
Tel No: Fax No
Tel No: Fax No:
Tel No: Fax No:
Company Amount in numbers per month
Hawkes Demolition Limited
Contact Name for account queries
Please supply the names of the person to be contacted in relation to any account queries: (L) Name:
Credit Account Terms
I/We/the Applicant Business request (s) the Company to open a credit account facility and hereby Acknowledge (s) and accept (s) the terms listed below.
1. The grant of any Credit Facility to the Applicant/Business Owner is conditional upon:-
1.1 the satisfactory completion of this application in its entirety; and
1.2 where applicable, the entering into of the Guarantee and Indemnity set out below by the Directors of the applicant business.
2. I/We/the Applicant Business hereby authorise(s) the Company to make such enquires relating to my/our/its credit standing as the Company considers necessary and to check the bank and trade references supplied.
3. The Company will, from time to time, set a credit limit applicable to the Credit Facility (“Credit Limit”) and notify the Applicant Business of such Credit Limit.
4. The Applicant Business shall provide a purchase order in respect of each purchase made under the Credit Facility.
5. The Company will submit invoices in respect of all purchase orders received in that same month. All invoices are due for payment in full within 30 days from the invoice date.
6. Any queries in respect of invoices should be notified in writing by the Applicant Business within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
7. Invoices not paid on the due date may be subject to interest at 4% above the base rate of NatWest Bank from the due date until the date that payment is received.
8. Amount in excess of the Credit Limit to be paid immediately. The Company and/ or its successors and assigns will be entitled to take action to collect all monies owing in full, whether the value exceeds the Credit Limit or otherwise.
9. The applicant/directors unconditionally and irrevocably personally guarantee all monies due to the company
10. As a separate and primary obligation, the guarantors unconditionally and irrevocably agree to indemnify the Company in respect of any losses, costs, expenses, damages or liabilities suffered or incurred by the Company
11. The Company may terminate the Credit facility at any time:
11.1 on giving one month’s notice in writing ; or
11.2 immediately on giving notice if the Applicant Business exceeds the Credit Limit and fails to pay the amount of such excess in accordance with clause 8 or if it breaches any of these terms
11.3 the Applicant Business fails to pay any undisputed amount due under these terms and conditions on
the due date for payment and remains in default not less than 14 days after notified in writing to make such payment
Signature Print Name